The nation’s most requested at sea burial service offers affordable, individualized and personal memorial ash scattering services from many locations along the coast of Texas, currently departing from the following ports.
- Georgia – Savannah
- North Carolina – Hatteras, Outer Banks
- South Carolina – Charleston, Beaufort, Hilton Head
- California – Sausalito, San Francisco, Monterey Bay, San Pedro, Morro Bay, Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Newport Beach, San Diego
- Maine – Bar Harbor, North East Harbor, Boothbay, Sebasco, Freeport, South Portland, Ogunquit, Kennebunkport, Wells, York
- New Hampshire – Portsmouth, Hampton, Seabrook
- Massachusetts – Newburyport, Gloucester, Boston, Quincy, Hingham, Cohasset, Scituate, Marshfield, Plymouth, Provincetown, Hyannis, Harwichport, Martha’s Vineyard
- Rhode Island – Galilee, Portsmouth, Newport
- Connecticut – New London, Groton, Old Saybrook, Stamford
- New York (Long Island) – Montauk, Shelter Island, Greenport, Shinnecock Inlet, Mattituck, Moriches Inlet, Fire Island, Captree State Park, Seaford, Freeport,
- New Jersey – Atlantic City, Wildwood, Bellmawr
- Delaware – Lewes
- Maryland – Annapolis offshore, Ocean City
- Virginia – Virginia Beach and Hampton (Seasonally)
Many NEBAS vessels also travel from port to port.
Ask about ash scatterings within sight of lighthouses, a great way to give families and friends a location to visit with their loved ones from shore.