New England’s most requested at sea burial service offers affordable, individualized and personal memorial ash scattering services from many locations along the scenic coast of Long Island from Montauk to Freeport on Long Island to the open sea.
- New York (listed from East to West)
- New Jersey – Atlantic City, Wildwood, Belmar
- Connecticut – Mystic, New London, Niantic, Old Saybrook, Stamford
- Rhode Island – Portsmouth, Newport, Point Judith (Galilee)
- Massachusetts – Newburyport, Gloucester, Boston, Quincy, Hingham, Cohasset, Scituate, Marshfield, Plymouth, Provincetown, Hyannis, Harwichport, Martha’s Vineyard
- New Hampshire – Portsmouth, Hampton, Seabrook
- Maine – Bar Harbor, North East Harbor, Boothbay, Sebasco, Freeport, South Portland, Ogunquit, Kennebunkport, Wells, York
- New York (Long Island) – Montauk, Shelter Island, Greenport, Shinnecock Inlet, Moriches Inlet, Fire Island, Port Jefferson, Captree State Park, Freeport, New York City / City Island
- Delaware – Lewes
- Maryland – Annapolis offshore
- Virginia – Virginia Beach and (Hampton Seasonally)
- North Carolina – Hatteras, Outer Banks
- Florida – Port Canaveral, Sebastian Inlet, Stuart, Miami / Lauderdale, Sarasota, Clearwater, Tampa, the Keys, Panama City, Destin.
- California – Sausalito, San Francisco, Monterey Bay, San Pedro, Morro Bay, Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Newport Beach, San Diego
Many NEBAS vessels also travel from port to port.
Ask about ash scatterings within sight of lighthouses, a great way to give families and friends a location to visit with their loved ones from shore.