New England’s most requested at sea burial service offers affordable, individualized and personal memorial ash scattering services from many locations along the scenic coast of Connecticut from Mystic to Old Saybrook, currently departing from the following ports.
- New London
- Old Saybrook
- More Connecticut information
Map of Connecticut Sea Burial Certified Funeral Directors
- Rhode Island – Portsmouth, Newport, Point Judith (Galilee)
- Massachusetts – Newburyport, Gloucester, Boston, Quincy, Hingham, Cohasset, Scituate, Marshfield, Plymouth, Provincetown, Hyannis, Harwichport, Martha’s Vineyard
- New Hampshire – Portsmouth, Hampton, Seabrook
- Maine – Bar Harbor, North East Harbor, Boothbay, Sebasco, Freeport, South Portland, Ogunquit, Kennebunkport, Wells, York
- New York (Long Island) – Montauk, Shelter Island, Greenport, Shinnecock Inlet, Mattituck, Moriches Inlet, Port Jefferson, Fire Island, Captree State Park, Seaford, Freeport, New York City / City Island
- New Jersey – Atlantic City and Wildwood
- Delaware – Lewes
- Maryland – Annapolis offshore
- Virginia – Virginia Beach and Hampton (Seasonally)
- North Carolina – Hatteras, Outer Banks
- Florida – Port Canaveral, Sebastian Inlet, Stuart, Miami / Lauderdale, Sarasota, Clearwater, Tampa, the Keys, Panama City, Destin
- California – Sausalito, San Francisco, Monterey Bay, San Pedro, Morro Bay, Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Newport Beach, San Diego
Many NEBAS vessels also travel from port to port.
Ask about ash scatterings within sight of lighthouses, a great way to give families and friends a location to visit with their loved ones from shore.