Locations of Vermont Funeral Directors Certified in Burials at Sea
Certified by Master Captain Bradford D. White, USCG License #12723, Mariner# 2724307.
The map above shows locations and contact information for all Sea Burial Certified Funeral Directors in Vermont. Click any icon to view contact information, or click the links to go directly to the website.
It is our pleasure to introduce these reputable directors, who will guide you through the process preceding the burial at sea.
- More Vermont Information
- Connecticut – Mystic, New London, Niantic, Old Saybrook, Stamford
- Massachusetts – Newburyport, Gloucester, Boston, Quincy, Hingham, Cohasset, Scituate, Marshfield, Plymouth, Provincetown, Hyannis, Harwichport, Martha’s Vineyard
- New Hampshire – Portsmouth, Hampton, Seabrook
- Maine – Bar Harbor, North East Harbor, Boothbay, Sebasco, Freeport, South Portland, Ogunquit, Kennebunkport, Wells, York
- New York (Long Island) – Montauk, Shelter Island, Greenport, Shinnecock Inlet, Mattituck, Moriches Inlet, Fire Island, Captree State Park, Seaford, Freeport,
- New Jersey – Atlantic City, Wildwood, Bellmawr
- Delaware – Lewes
- Maryland – Annapolis offshore, Ocean City
- Virginia – Virginia Beach and Hampton (Seasonally)
- North Carolina – Hatteras, Outer Banks
- Florida – Port Canaveral, Sebastian Inlet, Stuart, Miami / Lauderdale, Sarasota, Clearwater, Tampa, the Keys, Panama City, Destin.
- California – Sausalito, San Francisco, Monterey Bay, San Pedro, Morro Bay, Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Newport Beach, San Diego
Many NEBAS vessels also travel from port to port.
What does Sea Burial Certification Mean?
More about Funeral Director Sea Burial Certfication (for Funeral Directors)
Ask about ash scatterings within sight of lighthouses, a great way to give families and friends a location to visit with their loved ones from shore.