The nation’s most requested at sea burial service offers affordable, individualized and personal memorial ash scattering services, traveling offshore from Annapolis via Chesapeake Bay to the open sea.
- Maryland – Annapolis offshore, Ocean City, Lewes DE
- Delaware – Lewes, Ocean City, MD
- Virginia (Seasonally) – Hampton, Virginia Beach
- North Carolina – Hatteras, Outer Banks
- New Jersey – Atlantic City, Wildwood, Bellmawr
- Rhode Island – Portsmouth, Newport, Point Judith (Galilee)
- Connecticut – Mystic, New London, Niantic, Old Saybrook, Stamford
- Massachusetts – Newburyport, Gloucester, Boston, Quincy, Hingham, Cohasset, Scituate, Marshfield, Plymouth, Provincetown, Hyannis, Harwichport, Martha’s Vineyard
- New Hampshire – Portsmouth, Hampton, Seabrook
- Maine – Bar Harbor, North East Harbor, Boothbay, Sebasco, Freeport, South Portland, Ogunquit, Kennebunkport, Wells, York
- New York (Long Island) – Montauk, Shelter Island, Greenport, Shinnecock Inlet, Mattituck, Moriches Inlet, Port Jefferson, Fire Island, Captree State Park, Seaford, Freeport, New York City / City Island
- Florida – Port Canaveral, Sebastian Inlet, Stuart, Miami / Lauderdale, Sarasota, Clearwater, Tampa, the Keys, Panama City, Destin.
- California – Sausalito, San Francisco, Monterey Bay, San Pedro, Morro Bay, Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Newport Beach, San Diego
Many NEBAS vessels also travel from port to port.
Ask about ash scatterings within sight of lighthouses, a great way to give families and friends a location to visit with their loved ones from shore.