Options and Rates
Call us today for a free info pack at (877) 897-7700. 9-6 EST.
24 hour line (781) 834-7500.
For ash scatterings, we voyage out 3 nautical miles, scatter ashes with a customized sea tribute service and return to port. Typical Ash Scattering Rates include an official parchment sea burial certificate marking the latitude and longitude of your loved ones’ final resting place.
Private Ash Scattering Cruises for the ports of Scituate and Plymouth, MA Pricing.
Other ports including Boston can differ depending on day / time and season.
Unattended Ash Scattering: $495 – Photo journaled Captain’s service without family. We send you the documentation after the sea burial.
$750 ~ Captain’s “Scheduled Unattended Service” Private Scattering
where we call you and up to three other family members in a conference call so you can hear the readings, ship bell and entire event in real time
Attended Ash Scatterings:
1 – 6 Passengers: $1,350 Private cruise (2-3 hours) (port of Scituate, MA–other ports can vary)
7 – 30 Passengers (Embarking from “Plymouth”, MA on Basic Vessel): $2,495 Private cruise (2-3 hours) Upgrades available.
7 – 25 Passengers (Embarking from “Boston”, MA on Basic Vessel: $2,850 Private cruise (2-3 hours) Upgrades available.
Boston Vessel Upgrade to 75 Passengers: $5975
75 – 400+ Passengers: (Please inquire.)
Prices are subject to change and can vary according to location and are dependant upon vessel steaming time to and from the burial site which can vary from north to south due to the proximity of the continental shelf in those areas for full body interments. (additional hours @ $200+ per hour based on vessel size)
For full body sea burials, we travel approximately 35 miles to sea for interment with a sea tribute service. Private cruise (4-6 hours+)
Full Body Burials at Sea Rates:
Unattended Full Body Burials at Sea: $7950 (Does not Include Burial Shroud and Cannon ball weights.)
Attended Full Body Burials at Sea: $9750 (Does not Include Burial Shroud and Cannon ball weights.)
Burial Shroud: $1,750
Cannon Balls (for weighting): $350
Ash Scattering for Pets
Unattended Ash Scattering for Pets: $95
Attended Ash Scattering for Pets: Please contact Captain Brad for rates.
We include waters and sodas. You are welcome to bring munchies and beer and wine if you wish. (If the vessel does not have a cash bar aboard)
Your 50% deposit books your day and time and the remaining deposit is paid 72 hours before departure when we do our weather check. Please see your deposit receipt of for cancellation policies.
The price includes, the vessel, fuel, taxes, soft drinks, up to three hrs portal to portal (We go three miles from shore) and the steering captain and our services for the arrangements and sea tribute, six signed and sealed burial certificates, filing with the EPA, a suggested order of service and an “e”book (Sent upon receipt of deposit) of poems and readings you might like to look through and consider for your sea tribute.
The price does not include, food, flowers, urns, parking, music (But we can help with selections from our sea library on our Ipod and we can create a mix for you for under $100)
We also offer a photo show option –a series of 24-36 photos taken by a professional photographer combined into a show that goes live online for one year, and you can also order DVD’s from if you wish. This is a great opportunity to send to relatives that may not be able to make the sea tribute or to keep in your family album.
We recommend a crew gratuity for crew of 15-20% for excellent service if you are satisfied. This is at your discretion for groups up to six. For groups over six we automatically add 18% at time of booking.
No Charge Options: Eight-Bells End of watch blessing, Ships Horn while circling flower field.
Biodegradable sea wreath hand tied with fresh flowers wound with natural birch. Price: $145
Hand plucked rose petals from up to long stem roses and you may select a color choice of red, white, yellow, pink or combo of all that may be scattered with the ashes. Price: $75
Biodegradable hand crafted water urns made specifically for ash scatterings at sea.
Prices from: $125 – $300
Live Bagpipe Music
Prices Start at: $275 (Varies upon availability)
Have a local clergyman on board for service and reading.
Prices Start at: $125 (Varies upon availability)
Video Recording of Unattended Services
Additional color copies of the burial certificate marking date and coordinates of ash scattering service.
(One certificate included free with every service.) Price: $6.00 each
Catering / Live Music
Available upon request. Costs Vary by market but we have pre approved menus that are resonably priced.
Options for slight additional cost:
Water Urns, Shrouds and Reefs
Sea Urn -6 Colors $200
Earth Urn Products $125 – $300
Atlantic Sea Burial Shroud $1,750.00
Great Burial Reef, 500 lbs, deployed, dedicated and charted $3,995.00
All flowers are premium quality Dutch or locally grown varieties.
- Single flower (Choice of color) $7.00
- Fresh boxed Rose petals (grade A) plucked and packaged per 10 people (Choice of colors – light color recommended for easy view on the water) $75
- Sea Flower Bouquet $100 ~ Hand selected loose stems of Hydrangeas & Larkspur & Snap dragons, Lisianthus, Sunflowers, Bells of Ireland, Daisies and Roses, Seasonally available: Iris, Tulips & Asters. (Grade A) $100
- Sea Wreath that is hand tied with ocean friendly birch vine with selected lilies and in season fresh flowers $145.00.
- Taps or favorite song or both priced by song and time—we have a 1,200 song library
- Bagpiper for 2 hours $300 (Abundant library).
- DJ-Approximately $500 per event
- Sea Burial certificates printed in Parchment, sealed and signed by the captain suitable for framing and makes nice family or friend memento gift $6.00 each
- 10 GA Winchester Cannon “Nautical Salute” send off $15.00 per charge
- Sea Memory Bottles™ $15 each.
- Photo show (Full) with music includes 100-150 candid photos by a professional photographer, 10 minutes long, synched to music, online access with free downloadable reprints available and one DVD (additional are avail @ $30 each). You can download pictures, post on ITunes, to a Pod Cast, post to Face book, output a MP4 Video, post to a blog and or email to friends and family. $475.00. Photo Show “Lite” is also available with 30-40 event pictures including all of the above for just $250.00. This is a great opportunity to send to relatives that may not be able to make the sea tribute or to keep in your family album.
Simulcasting world wide with internet logins (coming soon) $ TBD
- Door to shore™ livery service-Priced by location – Town Cars to Executive Coach
Nautical Memory Chart
Our exclusive custom Nautical Memory Chart™ authenticates your loved one’s Sea Burial location. Families tell us that it makes an ideal voyage remembrance gift for those who participated in your sea burial event or as a memento for those who could not attend.
The detailed chart shows the exact region, latitude, longitude, date and depth to document the sea burial and is helpful for future anniversary cruises to the same exact location. (Not to be used solely for navigation).
Conveniently sized at 11” x 14” for easy framing, this official NOAA nautical chart shows the exact sea burial committal area location with or without your loved one’s photograph in the center of the compass rose or inlayed as a vignette. The chart scale will be the highest scale available dictated by the location.
Particulars about our Customization Process: The Nautical Memory Chart™ is individually researched, designed and printed by our own Master Printer and Cartographer Alan James R. in western Massachusetts. Alan has several published books and artworks in the following collections: Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington D.C., National Library of Australia, Stanford University, Yale University, Princeton University, Boston Public Library , New York Public Library and many other and he has spartnered with the United States Geological Survey (U.S.G.S.), is a supplier for N.O.A.A. (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) and has a Masters of Fine Art.
Your museum quality print arrives suitable for framing for home library or office presentation.
Each $100 Delivered
Qty 4 for $350 Delivered
Qty 12 for $895 Delivered
Please allow two weeks for detailed customization with standard delivery.
Ships via UPS. Rush service is available.
Ask for the Nautical Memory Chart™ by name.
- Compass Rose
- Compass Rose with photo inset
- Compass Rose with one inlayed photograph (Add $10.00)