New England’s most requested at sea burial service continues to expanded and is now offering affordable, individualized and personal memorial ash scattering services from Maine to Miami. New England Burials at Sea currently departs from the following ports:
- Maine – Bar Harbor, Boothbay, Sebasco, Kennebunkport, Ogunquit, York, Wells, South Portland
- New Hampshire – Portsmouth
- Massachusetts – Newburyport, Gloucester, Boston, Quincy, Hingham, Cohasset, Scituate, Marshfield, Plymouth, Provincetown, Hyannis, Harwichport, Martha’s Vineyard
- Rhode Island – Galilee, Portsmouth, Newport
- Connecticut – Old Saybrook, New London, Stamford
- New York (Long Island) – Montauk, Freeport, Port Jefferson, Seaford
- New Jersey – Atlantic City and Wildwood
- Maryland – Annapolis offshore
- Delaware- Lewes
- Virginia – Virginia Beach and Hampton (Seasonally)
- Florida – Port Canaveral, Sebastian Inlet, Stuart, Miami / Lauderdale, Sarasota, Clearwater, Tampa and the Keys.
Many NEBAS vessels also travel from port to port.
Ask about ash scatterings within sight of lighthouses, a great way to give families and friends a location to visit with their loved ones from shore.