Hospitality and Travel-Related Services Available through
New England Burial at Sea.
We take care of the details so you don’t have to.
(If not listed-just ask, we are in the business to say and deliver on “yes”)
To meet the needs of friends and family visiting our departure port areas, New England Burials at Sea provides Concierge Services which include priority hotel and restaurant reservations, meeting reception space, flowers, airport water taxi service and group transportation.
Concierge Services are currently available in Massachusetts in Boston, Hyannis and Plymouth. Other ports addred regularly so be sure to ask.
If you have a group of people traveling to one of our Service Areas out side of Massachusetts, please contact Captain Brad if concierge services are available for your service’s port of call.
The following is an example of the concierge travel package New England Burials at Sea has established for Boston.
Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel located on Boston Harbor is pet-friendly and features contemporary accommodations, a state-of-the-art event space and restaurant with seasonal outdoor dockside terrace.
Rowe’s Wharf Water Transport Company provides on demand water taxi service direct from Logan Airport to the Fairmont Battery Wharf hotel dock aboard a comfortable, zero-emissions electric water taxi.
NEBAS has selected Winston Flowers, Boston’s premier florist to work with sea burial clients while visiting Boston. Winston Flowers has immediate access to fresh. ocean-friendly, quality flowers.
In the south Shore area of Boston, we recommend:
Flowers & Festivities
CityView Trolley company of Boston to provide group downtown city transportation with historic city tours also available for families.
Be-Driven door to door transportation service 24/7/365. Choose from executive town cars, shared and private vans, coach buses and limos.
To book New England Burial at Sea’s Concierge Service, please call
Capt. Brad White at 877-897-7700 or (781) 834-7500 or
We also offer the following:
New England Burials at SeaLLC®
…and when you look at the water you will always see me
We are here to help…Understanding that planning a burial at sea for a family member can be trying at a difficult time, especially often enough from out of town we have added numerous options and approved services that have been helpful to families to assist in their time of need.
One call does it all. Toll free (877) 897.7700
- Real Estate Listing services in MA: We are licensed in the state of MA and NY and are a part of Eagle River Real Estate team.
- Movers & Storage – Nation Wide: BURKHARDT BROS moving and storage.
- Legal services for will execution and probate services: Haufler Associates in Norwell, MA & Fort Meyers, Florida.
- Hotel reservation services in house licensed travel agent: For upgraded and discounted accommodations in our marketing area. Our Travel Agency License # IATAN code: 22-6 0327 6
- Lost Military records: Record Locater service
- Detail Planning Services: From baby sitters, dinners, drycleaners, house sitting and more. Annie Gibbons, Owner of with Amazing Grace LLC, 652 Setucket Road, South Dennis, MA 02660508-237-0595 www.withamg.com
- Hospice and home care workers
- Sea Burial Certified Funeral Homes from Maine to Miami
- Flower arrangers
- Jeweler appraisal services
- Door to Shore® Livery Drivers, executive coaches and bus transport services
- Veterinarians, Boarding Kennels, Pet day spa’s, Pet Cremation and burial services